100% Free online dating site and singles community!   Welcome! Log In Create A New Dating Profile Follow blameitonlove on Twitter

Re: I should have been blogging about mistletoe

December 12, 2008 09:53AM
I tend to agree with both of you.
I am cutting WAY back on my holiday spending (especially now that I have two grandsons that I am raising,) and my business although still doing business, things are generally slow this time of year even during a good economy. Most everyone I know are being effected a great deal by the economy. At least 5 of my good friends who had VERY good high salaried corporate jobs that were supposedly secure, have either been laid off, or cut back, cut down, or had perks and benefits taken away... thats when I decided to NOT renew my lease on my present offices (grateful that the ten year lease was up for renewal at this time) that coupled with the owner of the building stupidly (actually tried to renegotiate) the lease with me by raising the rent by 650 dollars a month and including the typical yearly increases... a smart move by him would have been to offer me a year or two at the current rental rate or even the incentive of a lower rate for a year, I am certain that the office space will be vacant for a LONG TIME as people are all downsizing and not many small office based businesses need that much room.He thought I would go for it because I was so well established in that location and would be too busy to attempt a move right now ... da bastard doesnt know me that well.... I figured downsizing my office space at this time would be a good move and save me thousands until such time as we have some sort of positive changes in our present economy, I am happy to take some of the stress and strain off of myself (financially) I only have four agents that work for me right now, and they will have a job as long as they want to work, but I think that a couple of them wont be able to handle the market changes and will find other work to do so my new and MUCH smaller office will work out fine!..
So thats what I got myself for Christmas.... a new smaller and lower maintanance location.. OH MY ACHIN BONES

My grandkids will be my focus for gifts this year and I am already done shopping for them.
Subject Author Views Posted

I should have been blogging about mistletoe

beep 1938 December 12, 2008 01:14AM

decline to state 784 December 12, 2008 05:39AM

RU4REAL 790 December 12, 2008 09:53AM

RU4REAL 1419 December 12, 2008 08:43PM

beep 721 December 14, 2008 01:05PM

beep 785 December 14, 2008 01:04PM

eeek 718 December 12, 2008 04:16PM

beep 1290 December 14, 2008 01:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login